Gluten Free Smoked BBQ Chicken Pizza
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
3 chicken breasts, cut into strips
1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
2 - 8” UDI’s Gluten Free Pizza Crust
1 cup smoked Gouda, shredded
1 cup Mozzarella, shredded
1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
1 red onion, sliced thinly
4 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Heat oil in a skillet and sauté chicken strips until browned, about 8-10 minutes. Set aside and let cool.
3. In a bowl take 2 tablespoons of BBQ sauce and toss with chicken. Set aside.
4. Place pizza crust on a non-stick sheet pan, spread with BBQ sauce to cover crust leaving a ½ inch from the edge without sauce.
5. Sprinkle 3 cheeses on top evenly, top with onion and the chicken.
6. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until cheese begins to bubble.
Recipe provided by Chef Stuart O'Keeffe.