Grilled Gluten Free Caprese Pizza
- 2 Udi’s Gluten Free Pizza Crusts, frozen
- 2 Roma Tomatoes or 1 Large tomato, sliced
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 oz whole milk mozzarella, sliced
- 3 oz prosciutto, chopped
- 1 oz fresh basil
- Preheat gas grill on high. Brush bottom of crusts with olive oil.
- Toss sliced tomatoes with olive oil, garlic, salt, and red pepper flakes. Grill tomatoes for 1-2 minutes. Remove tomatoes from grill and spread on the pizza crusts.
- Layer pizzas with chopped prosciutto, basil, and cheese.
- Grill for about 5-7 minutes, until cheese starts to brown.