Pork Green Chile Enchiladas
Prep Time: 30 minutes Servings: 6
- 1 package Udi’s Tortillas
- 12 oz cooked carnitas meat, shredded
- 16 oz salsa verde or hatch green chilli
- 1 - 1 ½ cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- Cilantro, sour cream and salsa for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven 350°F and grease a 13x9 casserole dish.
- Heat a quarter inch of water on low in a large shallow skillet. Soak each tortilla for about one minute on each side. This will prevent the tortillas from tearing when rolling them up.
- After the tortilla is soaked, fill it with a few tablespoon scoops of salsa, cheese and carnitas meat. Roll up and place in the greased casserole dish.
- Once the casserole dish is full, top with extra salsa verde and shredded cheese .
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is completely melted and golden on top.
- Serve with pico de gallo, sour cream, cilantro, or any other desired toppings. Enjoy!