Roasted Veggie Pizza with Balsamic Reduction
1 Udi’s Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
1/2 c Gorgonzola
1/2 c Mozzarella
1/4 c diced, roasted sweet potato
1/4 c roasted kale (or fresh)
2 Tbl. chopped, cook bacon
1 c Balsamic vinegar
3 Tbl. sugar
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Place Udi’s gluten-free pizza crust on a baking sheet, parchment, or pizza stone and bake (plain) for 5 minutes until warmed through.
3. Top with gorgonzola, mozzarella, roasted sweet potato and kale, and bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese browns slightly and a nutty aroma fills the air.
4. Meanwhile, in a sauce pan combine balsamic vinegar, orange zest, sugar, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil.
5. Once boiling, reduce to a simmer and simmer until thick and syrup-like.
6. Remove the pizza from the oven, drizzle with the orange-scented balsamic reduction and serve.